Thursday, March 26, 2009

Changes

So the gossip has gotten out. Yes I did change my major. I am no longer double majoring in journalism and political science and minoring in communications. I have changed my major to communications with a minor in Journalism. I did this simply so I can graduate in May '10 instead of May '12. It makes perfect sense to me. I am very proud of my decision because when everyone thought I was on the 6-year plan to graduate I turned it into the 4-year plan. Can you blame me for wanting to graduate?

Yes I know many of you think that I am the definition of a typical college student who likes to party and drink and all the other social aspects of college. That I belong in this world of being an undergraduate. That is true at the moment, but is that going to be true in a few years. Not likely. 

I am ready to start my life and career this is why I made the decision to change my major in order to graduate. So please support me in this decision. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment