Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How about this for the Future?

So the other night I was sitting at the Gold N' Silver diner with a group of friends. For those who aren't from the great state of Nevada, the Gold N' Silver is the best diner in the world. It is one of those typical diners you see in films that are set in my state. It is a great place. Anyway we where sitting in the Gold N' Silver and somehow my future came up. 

In the midst of this conversation we began to plan and strategize my future. We have decided that I am going to enter the world of Night Life Public Relations. Essentially I will be planning huge parties and getting people to go to these parties, among many other events that involve the Night Life. 

This summer will be the summer that this career will begin. Since I am turning 21 on June 17, I will be able to attend bar tending school over the summer. I have my brother-in-law working his connections to get me an internship for the Night Life PR. This career has to start soon because while the group of us where talking at Gold N' Silver it was decided that people can only do Night Life PR until they are 35 or the become the creepers who are trying to stay hip.

Once 35 hits I will then make the transition back into Politics. After all this is Nevada and a career like Night Life PR is very acceptable especially to enter into the political world. The question now becomes, should I live this new fresh idea or just to stick to my original plans on life??? Essentially going straight into the political world.

No comments:

Post a Comment